[Land-speed] Rear End Ratios..

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sat Jun 20 12:34:45 MDT 2009

FYI
The Tiger was either close or wide ratio with a Dana 44 2.88 ratio.  Not the
greatest combo.
My Tiger had a 302/5 speed w. 3.54 - much more fun and still could cruise
with ease.
Overbuilt? maybe.  I know I tried a drag race start once w/ very sticky
tires - the car just shot forward and gave me whiplash.  Ahhh, those were
the days!