[Land-speed] Jesse James brings hydrogen land-speed record back to America: AutoWeek Magazine

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 19 01:23:52 MDT 2009

" SCTA even required the setup that created the
hydrogen for the Ford attempt to stay away from the extreme end of the
pits by a thousand feet."

1,000 FEET AWAY FROM EVERYTHING????

That is absolutely hilarious.

I wish I had been there with my video camera.

Having Robin Williams talk about that rule would be perfect.

Still laughing,
Bryan