[Land-speed] Car Spins

JERRY FOSTER fosterap at flash.net
Thu Jun 18 08:07:10 MDT 2009

I remember a few years ago, the Mike Cook roadster had two side by side
chutes, and they "framed" them in with a box which extended about 10" out from
the trunk.  The top of this box, in effect, created a wing on the deck, which
is not legal on a roadster.  They did this for a year or two, and I guess
somebody made them remove it.  Jerry in Dallas