[Land-speed] Spins and Things...

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 11:33:54 MDT 2009

Skip

It was a 200mph run,B  it did not pull, the treadB offset was about 2".The
contact patch is what counts not the contraption supporting the wheel. An
extreme offset tread bias, would eventually pull, kinda like caster/scrub does
when turned.Its the diagonal loading.Again neg. caster might work against spin
propensity(more in a rectangular tread layput).

Jack