[Land-speed] Car Spins

Chris Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Sat Jun 13 17:38:51 MDT 2009

Sprint cars are a good example Doug.
Apparently some sprinters actually have king pin caster only on the front
left to jack the right rear. The other king pin has little layback.

Excellent info from this discussion.
1. Run castor for it's desirable self centering effect.
2. Set up your front wheel offset to give zero scrub radius to lessen rear
wheel loading with steering input.
Chris Harris.......................NZed

From: "Doug Odom"