[Land-speed] Survey And Theoretical Question>From>JGMagoo

Rich Fox v4gmr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 18:54:06 MDT 2009

Of course i saw it. You took me over to his place to see it. Not saying
anything bad about that car. I even told him about the Offy powered (Star
Spangled Banger) when I noticed the Offy on the floor in his shop. But I don't
think an Offy would go in his car and that was the question.  So there.  RF