[Land-speed] Car Spins

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jun 11 10:17:18 MDT 2009

Interesting thoughts, JD.  Several thing there that I am a firm believer
in. When you run out of push from the drive wheels, things get sporty.
I drive with my hands on the wheel like I am gripping a live bird. No
sudden moves, ever. If the car wants to drift around a bit, I let it.
Just keep it between the lines.  Care to share with me, on or off list,
what the chassis change that Bill Temple told you to do?   Just for
curiosity, which way di dyou car spin, if it did? ANd was it
consistently that way?

Thanks, JD

mayf