[Land-speed] Sadd,Teague,Bentley Roadster at Auction

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Tue Jun 9 22:50:40 MDT 2009

Some guy bought that Buddy Baker Dodge on ebay for $800K last year from
Cotton Owens. There was another bidder that lost out in the last 3 seconds
so maybe he will buy it this time. I'm just glad a real racer ( Cotton ) got
the big money first. Cotton and Harry Hyde were a couple my heros back in
the day.
Big ditch Doug