[Land-speed] Inertia Activated Fuel Cut Off Swiches

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Mon Jun 8 11:15:30 MDT 2009

Dang.  Two burning questions . . .

1) How long without fuel before the prize motor becomes a collection of
offerings to the gods of speed?

2) Without fuel and ignition . ..   How long without fuel before the
prize motor becomes a collection of offerings to the gods of speed?

I'm sure the answer must be "not very long" - some guess would be
appreciated after you make fun of me.

Thanks!