[Land-speed] Perpetual motion machine

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 09:15:12 MDT 2009

The Red Flame has been supplying it's own brand of gaseous by product
for years.  It's just that in the wide open spaces of the salt that
the collection
system is not able to function properly.  When they had a brick and
mortar
restaurant it was much easier to accumulate.  The prime rib wasn't bad
and overall the food was acceptable.  We had some USFRA awards
dinners there.  There are people in Bountiful, UT who still fret about
it's
demise.

Wes