[Land-speed] Perpetual motion machine

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Tue Jun 2 06:23:03 MDT 2009

On Jun 1, 2009, at 9:01 PM, Ed Weldon wrote:

Jon -- THIS IS A PERPETUAL MOTION SCAM!!  Don't get suckered in.
BTW, thanks for your comments. Just now read them.  Im in full
agreement.
Ed Weldon

No, no -- I'm certainly not thinking of helping these folks -- I just
thought it might pep up the land-speed list a bit.  And wow, it sure
did.  Thanks for your attention.

To reclaim any sense that you might think I'd lost -- the last time I
was suckered into something like this -- was when J. D. Tone told me
that porta-potty duty was a "sweet" job.  Little did I know. . .

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats