[Land-speed] Perpetual motion machine

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Mon Jun 1 18:55:03 MDT 2009

Mayf;

Yep, P. T. Barnum was right!

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: land-speed-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:land-speed-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of drmayf
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 5:40 PM
To: Jon Wennerberg
Cc: Land speed list
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Perpetual motion machine

Well, I guess the laws of the Universe have been repealed.  But there is
something interesting about the claims made on the web site...

"A very small motor keeps the generator spinning continually, *which may
produce far more energy* than it consumes."

Several times, the phrase ' MAY produce more energy than it consumes."

I gather from that than no detailed design analyses or data analyses
have actually been conducted.   I suspect that they are forgetting the
energy that was used to charge the twin 6 volt batteries powering the
small motor.  I did not see that being recharged in the process.  That
is a net loss.  Also no measurements of how much heat is being produced
in the big coils.

I think thi sis kinda like cold fusion, maybe in fact something going on
but very difficult to make it pay off.  Just remember
entropy....everything runs down hill.

Why do they invoke a name like Null Gravity?  Tiz a sales gimick.
Gravity not involved.

Is Darpa jumping on baord?

Also call them up and tell them that the sound on all their videos is
junk. With speakers up enough on my desk to shatter diamond cannot but
barely even hear what they say...

I think it is bs.

mayf

You are subscribed as neil at dbelltech.com