[Land-speed] Blower pulleys and belts

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Mon Jul 20 15:57:19 MDT 2009

Thanks Steve. RCD is one of the charts that I have downloaded. Their
recommended tooth count charts do not have the pulley combination
that I now have on the engine......I am wondering why not. When I
asked several companies about this problem, they all say that there
is no accurate chart.....or they send me to another blower
company.....so.....what formulas are used to make up the charts? I
would guess that Gates knows but they will not share.....with me.

Skip