[Land-speed] The Never Ending Quest for Rooms

Rich Fox v4gmr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 12:14:09 MDT 2009

This is why my car has been entered at WoS for the last few years. Same salt.
Same records. Same motels. Cheaper rooms. Almost no Rat Rods. Why not?

Keith, if you booked one of the big three, Peppermill, Rainbow of the Monte
Largo or what ever it is, a cancellation will cost   you 600 bucks.  Yup, part
of the reservation fees and notes. I would cancel out my event this year but I
can't afford to, lol. With the SCTA requiring you to be present at the event o
get a refund and the hotels requiring 3 x the first night room rate, the I
cannot afford to!! So this is omy last SpeedWeek.

How is So Al?  115 here yesterday and expected to be the same today and around
110 for the next week. Hot enough to melt your shoes to the pavement..
How are you doing?

hello to Mz Tonya for us