[Land-speed] The Never Ending Quest for Rooms

Jim Webb jimwebb at nutsracing.com
Sun Jul 19 08:38:14 MDT 2009

Greetings to all. We are in the final throws of getting our junk ready to
head to the salt and of as we all know, there are no rooms at the Inn. If by
any chance any of you have members drop out or extra rooms, I sure could use
some. At least I need to come up with one for my dear wife, as she has
informed me that I can sleep in the parking lot, but she can't!

Anyway, best of luck to all - it looks like it's going to be a big year.

Jim Webb

Choc Full o' Nuts

A/PP B/PP D/PP ?/FL