[Land-speed] Steam Car Challenge

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Fri Jul 10 11:05:11 MDT 2009

As an old Army Brat, it's obvious to me.

 The current base Commander is using the SCTA for safety because
the USAF has used the SCTA before to do the same job.
If something goes wrong, he can drag the guy who made the original
decision, and his CO, in to share the blame.

Simple it's simple CYA,
Bryan