[Land-speed] Plasma Cutter

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Sat Jan 31 17:45:07 MST 2009

FYI, I just bought a light- duty plasma cutter from Harbor Freight on sale
for $399. If anyone is interested in a plasma cutter you might have a look
at that one.

It isn't anything fancy and can cut only 0.200" thick steel but that is
really all I need. I fired it up for the first time and cut a piece of 16
ga. scrap tubing with ease. It will also cut stainless, aluminum, &
titanium.

I think their sale is on for another week. The Box says "120 Volt Inverter
Plasma Cutter" & "Item 97994". It isn't a Miller or Lincoln by any means but
it seems to work OK and I could afford it.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ