[Land-speed] ratchet wrenches

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Fri Jan 30 09:19:36 MST 2009

On Jan 30, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Glen Barrett wrote:

It's opposite of un do.
Glen
----- O

> Ed;
>

> True but which side of the wrench is "righty"?
>

> Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ
>

> Neil,
>

> Righty-tighty
>
> Lefty-loosey
>
> 0-)
>

> Ed V
>
> Benn; Try COSTCO; I have a set with open-end on one end and a
> ratcheting box
> on the other-- works great but they forgot to label the sides "ON" and
> "OFF". Regards, Neil Tucson, AZ -----

Okay, that's it.  Someone has to come up with something to beat the
winter blahs.  We're reduced to arguing over how to remove a reverse-
Metric-threaded Whitworth fastener.  There's gotta be something better
than this to talk about.  I'd post a photo of Nancy's newest tattoo
but the list machine won't let me do photos.  11F (that's +11!!  Yee-
hah!, warm weather finally) in Skandia.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats