[Land-speed] Eric Rickman

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Mon Jan 26 08:25:25 MST 2009

A pioneer of the sport of hot rodding Eric Rickman passed away on Saturday.
Eric was the photographer for Hot Rod Magazine for over 40 years. His photos
from the dry lakes, drag strips and Bonneville helped many kids become racers.
Knowing Rick was a pleasure as were his many stories.

RIP and God Speed Eric Rickman

Glen Barrett