[Land-speed] Saving the Salt and funds for that...

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Thu Jan 22 09:29:27 MST 2009

Thank you, Singletons for your effort!

Now....what can "everyone learn" from your experience?

Don't collect cans?
Racers and spectators don't care?
People weren't aware of the project in spite of all you did?
Save the Salt isn't worth the effort?

People didn't realize that it was for SOS? Announced where? Did Ron
announce it every hour or so? Did Glen announce it? I never heard it
announced. SOS booth didn't say a word about it when we were there.

What to do differently next time?

Quit?

I noticed in your response that your are laughing after each of your
comments......I don't think that it is very funny.

Skip (I'm still going to collect my cans at the salt......and still
trying to run BGS effectively)