[Land-speed] SpeedWeek...

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Wed Jan 21 17:00:35 MST 2009

On Jan 21, 2009, at 2:08 PM, drmayf wrote:

I know the dates are August 8 - 14. But what is the first day I can
drag the trailer and car out onto the salt and into a pit, even if I
cannot unload it at that time?

mayf
__

Good question,Mayf.  Last year the first day for trailers was
Inspection day - much to the dismay of many racers that are used to
getting set up the day or so before Inspection.  With that date-change
idea having been relegated to "tried it" status and SpeedWeek
returning to the Friday inspection date -- I wouldn't be surprised if
trailers can be taken out there a day or so before inspection.  No
promises -- check with someone that knows.  Of course -- I didn't get
online all day, so by now maybe someone has already responded.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats