[Land-speed] Saving the Salt and funds for that...

P Halsey blindasabatgraphixs at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:47:05 MST 2009

 I work the Western Washington Fair in Puyallup, WA. The fair has a Fiesta Day
the last Sunday before it closes. Beer sales in the beer garden area amounted
to 5,500 cans, in 4 hours no less, and since I provided and removed the
dumpsters I know that amounts to 3 full dumpsters.  Now, knowing how many
people attend Speedweek in just the first three days, there would be a lot of
cans.

Pat in Tacoma