[Land-speed] Could't help it, had to send it

Elon saltfever at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 19:34:29 MST 2009

Bryan thanks for your posting.  99.9%   . . .  I have never seen a true
statement yet! I use to spend the time to check validity and send it back to
the email source, hoping they would get a clue.  I have given up. Naivety
and ignorance are infinite. I just wish ''consideration for others'' would
thwart posting that rubbish here.  -Elon

PS: it only took 2 or 3 years for the redundant, incessant, outmoded jokes
to subside.

Original message: snip . . . It seems to me that 99.9% of all negative
political comments are lies. A friend of mine says they are all *%$$^ and
just deletes them before reading. I'm going to adopt his policy.

Thanks again David,

Bryan