[Land-speed] Non LSR but I couln't help myself

Doug ............. boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:47:18 MST 2009

  JD, you're' right..!

ah yes,

 America's 'hoo-ray for me, screw the other guy' ways have finally come home
to bite it square in the ass.

  funny,.. I've been trying to warn people about this selfish thoughtlessness
for thirty (30) or more years    -all-  to deaf ears.   Time for hearing aids
now I guess.
  Must be everyone forgot the basic civics/economics lesson of the need  -and
reason-  to buy 'local'
  -so the guy that you bought from, can AFFORD to buy from you.
   I'm 'just' a dumb ass schoolbus driver but even I could figure it out...  -
'Dirt Track Doug '

                    - Why can't the rest of the population ?

> From: gmc6power at earthlink.net
> To: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:50:41 -0800

      Subject: [Land-speed List ]   Non LSR topic but I couldn't help myself

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH!!?

 Joe Smith started the day early having set his Alarm clock (MADE IN   JAPAN
) for 6am.

 While his coffeepot (MADE IN   CHINA  )  Was perking,

he shaved with his  Electric razor  (MADE IN   HONG KONG ).

>       He put on a Dress shirt (MADE IN   SRI LANKA ),
>
>       Designer jeans (MADE IN   SINGAPORE )

 And Tennis shoes  (MADE IN MALAYSIA )

>       After cooking his breakfast in his new Electric skillet  (MADE IN
INDIA )

>       He sat down with his  Calculator (MADE IN   MEXICO )
>
>       To see how much he could spend today.

After checking his Watch  (MADE IN   TAIWAN )

>       To the radio  (MADE IN   INDIA )
>
>       He got in his car (MADE IN JAPAN )

Filled it with GAS (from   Saudi Arabia )

>       And continued his search  For a good paying  job.
>
>       At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his
Computer  (Made In   Malaysia ),

>       Joe decided to relax for a while.

 He put on his sandals   (MADE IN   BRAZIL )

 Poured himself a glass of   Wine  (MADE IN   FRANCE )

 And turned on his  TV (MADE IN   INDONESIA ),

   And then wondered why he can't find a 'good paying job' in the good ol'
US of A

            Keep this one circulating...