[Land-speed] List for landracing.com

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Mon Jan 12 15:10:15 MST 2009

On Jan 12, 2009, at 4:47 PM, Adin, David wrote:

Wahahahaha, he probably couldn't see it from behind the snowblower.

Yeah, yeah, well, so what?  I haven't been able to use the (big)
snowthrower for a week now.  The impeller (the fan that throws the
snow) drives the auger (that gathers the snow) through a 90-degree
gearbox -- and said gear box detonated last week.  I've got a big
handful of parts/broken parts.  A new one is $472!  Parts are on order
-- 'cause we're only half-way through the winter (with 126" of snow so
far).

As for the missing list -- I just got off the phone with Glen, and he
said he saw the list at first -- but now he can't bring it up,
either.  As we talked - we think we both remembered that the list was
from Keith Turk, so next I'm going to try to find him and see if he's
got the one we're searching for.

Over and out.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache