[Land-speed] Books for sale

MPittwood at compuserve.com MPittwood at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 11 14:13:09 MST 2009

A good friend of mine is financing his forthcoming photographic book on
British Land Speed Record Breakers by selling items from his speed
collection.  Mostly signed books and information.  I thought that those on
the list from around the world might want to know about these special items
so they find a home rather than in Britain.  As the funds are being
recycled intoa book that many may wish to see on their bookshelves I hope
no one minds this advertising'.

Look up the following items on e bay

110336158833
110336167109
110336169815
110336172771
110336175795
110336181147
110336185236

And in 2010 look out for a new book with many unpublished pictures of the
Brits. breaking the WLSR.

Malcolm UK