[Land-speed] Rear Pump

Elon saltfever at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 17:37:51 MST 2009

Rick: I have seen the pump drive Brian is talking about. However, for the
life of me (and a search of my favorites) I can't find the brand name. I
know Tilton and Quarter Master all make rear mounted starters for sprint
cars. I thought one of them offered the rear mounted pump drive but I can't
find it.  However, Waterman makes a great cable drive that opens up many
possibilities for you! http://www.watermanracing.com/dirt_modified_kit.htm

I agree that a mechanical pump (with its greater power density) is far
better than any electrical unit.

I get the digest and don't see replies in real time. Apologies if this
redundant.  -Elon