[Land-speed] Question About SCTA Online Store>From>JGMagoo

jgmagoo at comcast.net jgmagoo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 21:33:28 MST 2009

Does anyone know what is going on with the SCTA online store.

I tried to buy a rule book at Speedweek '08 but was told they were out of them.

I ordered one on line a few days after I got home. (Mid August '08)

I got an email response back immediately thanking me for my order and giving me my "order number"

It is now Jan 7, 2009, over 4-months and I still have not received my rule book.

I have sent them approximately six (6) emails during that period, quoting my order number and asking "Is there a problem?"  No response to any of those emails.

I have tried calling the phone number listed on their web site about 10-times at various times of the day and it is always "busy".

What gives with that outfit???

JGMagoo