[Land-speed] Trans axle/ Berkeley

John Staiger lsrvette at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 18:56:46 MST 2009

Hi Keith,

We just started working on the Berkeley this past weekend.  After Bonneville
we had some major honey-due lists to work through, not to mention repairing
the tow vehicle, trailer and other damaged items from the trailering mishap,
installed a new furnace in the shop and of course the obligatory PRI show
and holiday family season (grin).

Anyhow, we got our punch list together and started working it off...
Fix the bent steering... fix the front king pin... wiring harness... fuel
lines... and chute packs frames...  then its let her rip time!

I hope to see you at Maxton this spring.

John
569 Berkeley