[Land-speed] Water Injection

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Wed Jan 7 04:46:59 MST 2009

I would like to see a dyno sheet optimzed for with it and without with an
apropriate fuel in both cases. In most cases why you think it worked is an
equally interesting conversation as in 'think it worked'! Over the years I
have found most racers rationalize why something works in direct proportion
to the amount of time and money spent on 'the plan'.... As an aside many
engines at Bonneville I have seen run are so pig rich that adding water to
cool them down is almost funny at times.