[Land-speed] Non-LSR Hydraulic Hybrids

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Fri Jan 2 19:37:39 MST 2009

Skydrol, skydrol 500 A & B are used in commercial aircraft and are fire
resistant hydraulic fluids. They will also remove paint, burn the hell out
of your eyes, skin and melt plastics. It was Developed by Douglas aircraft
and Monsanto (SP) chemical co.

Many people are allergic to it as far as skin contact. Also you MUST wash
very good before taking a wizz or have a hard time telling the nurse you
don't what is causing the burn and rash. I have been through a major failure
of a skydrol test stand and was covered with the stuff from head to toe.

Not something I would want on a car. Could cause a lot of law suits.

Glen