[Land-speed] Heat Protection..

John Burk joyseydevil at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 15:31:21 MST 2009

Mayf
In '68? When Pontiac was working on the transam trim package the ac people
objected to the hood scoop maybe raising the underhood temp . The styling
dept checked and found that at cruising speed the upper engine compartment
was 2 deg warmer than ambient . The guy who advised them on the spoilers
told me that .