[Land-speed] SpeedWeek Rooms

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Feb 3 10:25:18 MST 2009

I would be interested if that was a "rainbow" term, or a Mayf term.

Riff raff: generally anyone who would be seen in public with a person
like myself. (my definition)

Of course, if this term is applied to the type of people that took up
a collection for old Mr. Munro - I would be proud to wear that t-shirt.

David, can see through designer clothes to the heart