[Land-speed] Interesting...

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 09:46:52 MST 2009

The cars and auction are real.  The guy was running a multi million dollar
ponzi scheme and buying cars with the proceeds.  They will nail him because he
was trying to get some others to kill four people who would be witnesses
against him.   The number of cars is so great that they are splitting the
collection into two auctions.

Wes