[Land-speed] Check out my photos on Facebook

Gary Baker invite+kjdmu-u3u-1_ at facebookmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:21:14 MST 2009

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events
and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Gary

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=649663545&k=42LZ64R6PT6G6BD1QAVYQSRRV6BAY4ZL3
UEY&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=land-speed@autox.team.net&c=a
f195fd1e723cedac313506c57ccced4.land-speed at autox.team.net was invited to join
Facebook by Gary Baker. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from
Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=a10467&u=100000039507315&mid=18d0958G5af312d5
1573G0G8
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA
94304.