[Land-speed] Gene Burkland passed away

Doug ............. boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:04:22 MST 2009

     this is indeed  BUM  news.

    A nicer' fella you'd be hard pressed to find...

    All my thoughts and prayers go to Betty, and son Tom

     Great Montana  folks,...

      may  GOD  rest  his  soul,..   'Doug  Anderson '

> From: speedtimer at beyondbb.com
> To: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:07:28 -0700
> Subject: [Land-speed] Gene Burkland passed away

  We lost another LSR pioneer today with the passing of Gene Burkland.

  Services are pending. Will post when I get the information.

             God Speed Gene Burkland.

                                                      - Glen