[Land-speed] ATTN: Dale Pulju

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Wed Dec 9 07:40:58 MST 2009

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:15 PM, MEIERLE Mike wrote:

Show off! Still have the 1956 Oshkosh Snow plow?

Mike

Thanks for asking, Mike.  It's a '54/'55 not a '56, although at this
age it doesn't matter.  It's both 54 and 55 according to the various
documentation I've got.  As for "Do I still have it?" -- well, not
really, but sorta.  I "gave" it to the mechanics that have maintained
it over the years -- because I don't have much use for it other than
as a conversation piece.  I still have the title.  If you were to come
here for a visit I'd certainly arrange for you and me to go to Yelle
Mechanical (the shop) and take it for a spin.  I assure you it's a
once-in-a-lifetime ride.

About a foot of snow on the ground - a foot or so that we didn't have
last night at bedtime.

     Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats