[Land-speed] Full containment seat

Joe Timney joetimney at dol.net
Thu Dec 3 19:18:48 MST 2009

Greg,
If you are referring to the thin single sheet metal ad-ons, they are
junk. The top full containment style has two walls of alum. with about 1
inch of separation which gives it its strength.. Using a Hans device is
about getting the correct angle seat and correct angle Hans device. You
can e-mail me off line for help if you need it...a phone call would be
easier...too much interaction for e-mail...302.378.3013 at the shop EST.
joe