[Land-speed] TOOL for Ford 9" axel brg removal

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Sun Aug 30 10:12:35 MDT 2009

Sparky, They make a tool called "little giant" that does the job. Myself, I
cut the outer race off with a hand grinder then use a grinder to narrow the
inner race, then use a air hammer with a sharp chisel and off it comes. A
regulator bearing puller in the press works also but I like to cut the outer
race off first so the bearings don't come flying if it breaks.

Doug Odom in big ditch