[Land-speed] Fwd: Ride in a U-2 spy plane

Dale Krumheuer dmirror3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 15:31:44 MDT 2009

Very cool, yet another amazing  experience for the staff of the Top Gear crew.
I think May was the best person to experience and describe the adventure.
Clarkson would have been whining about the U-2's lack of traction control (and
everything else)
Thanks for sharing,

Dale Krumheuer
Cleveland OH
* Information isn't wisdom. Information isn't learning. If information were
learning, you could be educated by memorizing the world almanac. If you did
that, you wouldn't be educated. You'd be weird ~ David McCullough