[Land-speed] NON LSR VERY NON LSR -- Windows 7

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Tue Aug 25 17:28:59 MDT 2009

Jim;

I use XP and it would take a lot to get me to switch to a newer operating
system. Upgrading is supposed to be painless but inevitably there will be a
problem recognizing some hardware, and new drivers are often required for
stuff you've been using for years. Sometimes drivers for old hardware just
are not available for newer operating systems and some software isn't
compatible, either.

W7 or Vista-- no thanks.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ