[Land-speed] L S R "coverage" on landracing.com

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 19 21:13:33 MDT 2009

Jon everything you are doing is great. When I needed to know speeds I waited
for the SCTA-BNI site the next day. You and Nancy are not only volunters for
the SCTA but run your own vehicles too. There are so many others the post
there pics on this site I get the feeling I'm there when I'm not. The
shootouts and Bub are different but I'll get info whereever I can and not
complain......Thanks for all you do....................JD