[Land-speed] Facebook. Sort of OT

Rich Fox v4gmr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 20:49:16 MDT 2009

A few days ago I wanted to see some pictures that Wes Potter said he had
posted on Facebook. So I tried to see them but never was able to. What did
happen is that I have been getting messages that people want to be my friend.
Some of whom I already considered a friend. But I can't acknowledge these
messages, affirm or deny. Because I don't seem to have a Facebook account. And
attempts to contact Facebook have gone for naught. So, Thanks for wanting to
be friends. It is well known I could use a friend. But it's not gonna happen.
It's not your fault. We just grew apart.   Rich Fox