[Land-speed] Off Topic: Our Health Care Program..

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Wed Aug 5 18:14:16 MDT 2009

The part about this that I can't understand, is all that is talked about
as a model
for "the new American system" is Canada and England. Out of the 36
industrial
countries with Health plans, those are way, way down the list. (we're 26)
That to me is very stupid! If you're building something new, wouldn't
you chose
an excellent example to follow?

What they talk about is like Warren Buffet saying he is going to save
the American
car industry buy building an small, fuel efficient American car modeled
after the
Yugo!  Not a Honda or Toyota but a Yugo.

Have Americans really gotten that stupid?

If so, Darwin has a cure.

Bryan