[Land-speed] Off Topic: Our Health Care Program..

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Tue Aug 4 12:10:08 MDT 2009

If anyone thinks they can manage anything currently riddle me this.. Do you
want health care controlled by the same set of wizards that control homeland
security, the Katrina debacle, rebuilding New Orleans, Amtrak and my fav the
border patrol.. that should be enough mental pain for now but can easily
come up with more.. we have 547 more less in number screwing with the lives
of I think around 30 million... ponder it some..