[Land-speed] Burkland

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Tue Apr 28 12:02:51 MDT 2009

I was referring to the article that you may have not seen.  Http://www
greatfallstribune.com/article/20090427/NEWS01/904270310&theme=ECKE

 I do hope that we will continue to see the car run. It did set a
respectable record, but we know it is capable of lot more. There are fast
cars in the wings, still, it is sad to see the good cars disappear, but I
understand the expense of campaigning those cars, too.

Tom