[Land-speed] Fw: Pontiac gone!!!

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Tue Apr 28 09:16:42 MDT 2009

On Apr 28, 2009, at 11:07 AM, <sparky.2211 at cox.net> wrote:

JD

I disagree they have a very differnt market than Chevy just like Buick
is between Caddy and Chevy!!!!!!!

---- James Tone <gmc6power at earthlink.net> wrote:
> GMC should be gone too or Chev trucks.Only one is needed......When
> is Ford going to dump Mercury another waste...
__

Thanks, Sparky.  I agree, although I've heard way too many times that
a GMC is no more than a Chevy with lockwashers, or that the only
difference between Chevy pickups and GMC pickups is the hub caps.  For
sure -- today's Chevy trucks have lots more glitzy items on 'em than
the current GMC models (in my opinion -- fancy hood treatments!).

Of course -- I've owned two GMC in a row following a Chevy, so my
opinion might be a bit tainted.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats