[Land-speed] Car numbers

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Tue Apr 21 17:59:07 MDT 2009

On Apr 21, 2009, at 6:09 PM, Jim Dincau wrote:

Hi all,
     Has anyone out there bought vinyl graphics for their car on line
and do
you have any recommendations to make?
Jim
_

I haven't bought graphics on line -- but I'd recommend the graphics
shop here in Marquette if you're looking for a reliable source.
They'll make anything you want, and will gladly accept an emailed
attachment with your chosen artwork.  They faithfully duplicated the
logos of the various sanctioning organizations -- when I wanted them
in a size the SCTA (for instance) didn't have.  They made a Bonneville
200 MPH Club sticker in a slightly "squashed" shape when the space I
had available was not quite tall enough for the regular aspect ratio.
Many of the stickers they've done for me -- were originated by them
searching for the design online, capturing the image on their
computer, then printing it in the size I wanted.  Color reproduction
is faithful.  I've had some of the stickers made in reflective tape --
while a bunch more costly, they "glow in the headlights" and look
super.  Overall I'd say their prices are much lower than what you'd
find in other shops in the "big cities".

Anything you want -- they've been able to do for me.  Email them, if
you'd like to -- Greg is the guy I've worked with the most.     signsunlimited at miuplink.com

Feel free to ask me for more information.

       Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats