[Land-speed] Code Scanner for Powerstroke

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Tue Apr 7 11:58:01 MDT 2009

If any of you have a code scanner for a year 2000 Ford Powerstroke let
me know what the make and model is? I have a service engine soon light
that is driving me bonkers. It comes and goes and when it is on the
truck runs like a plug wire or two has been removed. My code reader is
not specific enough to catch it. Yeah, I know there are no plugs on a
diesel, lol, but that's what it feels like..

so some help so I can go find one of these puppies in pahrump?

Oh, list content: thihs truck tows the trailer for the Sunbeam LSr
vehicle, lol...