[Land-speed] EGT

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Tue Sep 30 11:08:39 MDT 2008

I started with turbos and kept the cam. Wanted to keep the longer cam
to help kill off low end torque and cool the pistons. Seems to have
worked as we experienced very little wheel spin and still ran a 275
quarter. That could be the reason for the (seems like) high EGTs?
Will look for an intercooler.
Skip